Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Micro lcd handheld remote for x10 devices only?  (Read 7837 times)

bnlev8d1

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Micro lcd handheld remote for x10 devices only?
« on: March 06, 2011, 03:15:02 AM »

I would be very interested in seeing a controller for my x10 devices that is smaller than the palm pad, with more capabilities/capacity. I was wondering if there are any plans in making a remote that is similair to the instinct, only that it is simply for the use of x10 products, with an easy to read lcd, and the ability to program so many more devices. I just find that with all the options and equipment you have available, that the palmpad is very large, clumsy and massively undercapable of the limitless possibilities you have to offer. The instinct is a great remote, and does well in a room by room situation, but it is not something that I want to be carrying around the house with me. I am hoping to see a smaller, lcd remote that is fully programmable. Any plans in the works for something like this?

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
Re: Micro lcd handheld remote for x10 devices only?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 03:31:06 PM »

I have wish listed this also. It would be a great product.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 06:04:08 PM by dave w »
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

Lockandload223

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 05:59:46 PM »

I use Palm Pad remotes all the time. I also use my iPod touch with X10 Commander and Activephone.

I have also thought that it would be cool to have a LCD version of the Palm Pad remote. Cut off the top 1/4 of the instinct remote. ... HaHaHa

If X10 made a LCD Palm Pad I would buy it.

Bruce L.

martin

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 04:08:46 PM »

Same here, would be nice to get direct access to the 16 device codes on one remote and have a customizable LCD for associated labels (including backlighting).

I would by 4 of them...  ;D

luke03

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 02:20:42 PM »

I use cell phone browser to control a board called WebControl, which can isse X10 RF commands. So I don't have to have another device.  Why don't you check it out from Amazon.com

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.