Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My Garage APP on my iphone doesn't work in 3G or other then my own wifi.  (Read 4576 times)

tpstout

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

I just received my garage and installed all the hardware needed, and did all the set up in the software in AHP. I sent the email that had the links to my iphone to place on my home screen how ever the garage only opens and closes when I'm in my own wifi connection. This does not work in 3G connection or if I'm in someone elses wifi connection. Also my door/window sensor blinks when the door opens but on the iphone app it still shows closed. I keep having to hit the test button to reconfigure in the my garage plugin. Is there any step by step troubleshooting for these issues so that I can get this my garage package to work like its suppose too?

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51

It sounds like your router is not configured to allow access from outside your network.
Take a look at this post for more information on the correct port setting and setup for 3G access:
http://forums.x10.com/index.php?topic=22582.0

-Noam

tpstout

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

I dont understand the port forward or statis or dynamic ip address or naming the dynamic addresd
Need that explained?

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.