Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Trouble setting up my 6th camera!!!  (Read 5054 times)

Phil45680

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Trouble setting up my 6th camera!!!
« on: May 08, 2011, 10:13:15 PM »

I have my system set up with 5 wireless cameras now. 3 B/W and 2 Color. 4 of these are on pan an tilt bases. I want to set up a 6th and possibly more. My problem is when I plug in the 6th camera, it comes on just fine and I see an image and hear the sound. When I switch using the CR13A remote, it goes to the camera I choose (1 through 5) but when I select #6 again, all I get is snow, no picture. I've tried several different outlets and nothing! I know I'm doing something wrong but for the life of me, can't figure out what it is. Any help would be appreciated.
Be Careful! For the toes you step on today may be connected to the butt you have to kiss tomorrow!

Phil45680

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Trouble setting up my 6th camera!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 01:52:09 PM »

I got 6th and 7th cameras up and working now thanks to some of the most helpful people on here! If you have an X10 problem, chances are that there is at least one more person with the same problem that has worked through it and will be more than happy to help YOU with it. Don't give up! There are answers!

Thanks to all that helped in another forum on here to help. Keep up the good work guys!
Be Careful! For the toes you step on today may be connected to the butt you have to kiss tomorrow!

Frank3d

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
Re: Trouble setting up my 6th camera!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 10:27:31 AM »

Phill,
Great saying "Be Careful! For the toes you step on today may be connected to the butt you have to kiss tomorrow!" HOW TRUE!!!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.