Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: dead on arrival  (Read 2171 times)

kshadman

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
dead on arrival
« on: December 24, 2011, 09:23:50 AM »

My AirPadX. Just arrived. I plugged in the charger... no light to indicate charging, kept plugged in overnight anyway. Still nno light and will not turn on. Dead on arrival. Help! Is my Xmas present to my 90 yr old dad a bust?

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
Re: dead on arrival
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 08:20:25 AM »

Sounds like a possibility. You might want to contact X10. We are a user-supported forum, and you probably won't get anyone from X10 to read your post here.
It has been suggested by some that posting on their Facebook page is a way to get in touch with them quickly.

yeldarts

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 01:17:01 PM »

My AirPadX. Just arrived. I plugged in the charger... no light to indicate charging, kept plugged in overnight anyway. Still nno light and will not turn on. Dead on arrival. Help! Is my Xmas present to my 90 yr old dad a bust?

I've been trying to get an adjustment from X10 since Sept 2011.   Good Luck ! !

yeldarts

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 01:19:12 PM »

I've been trying to get an adjustment on a non-working item since Sept,2011  ---  good luck ! !

zappenfusen

X-10 marketing.
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 05:51:33 PM »

X-10 if operated honestly could double their sales. Why all the constant sales. Why constantly dissapointing customers? They have forced me to exclude them from even opening, blocking, (unsuccesfully), and dissapointingly removing them from my sphere of solutions to Home Auto solutions. Why is there no knowledgable people answering the sales phones? They evidently work on commision to $ amounts billed, legally or not. If they would just become a legitimate technology, albeit cheaply made supplier of H.A. products it seems they would be so much more successful. Just a thought because I shall miss dealing with them & being forced to find a company selling the same products, in different clothing, but being backed by an actual warranty & technological help without being blantantly charged, ripped off, forced to file complaints and denial of payment requests to my credit card co. It would just be so easy to turn X-10 into a viable, repeat sales co. How damned stupid are these people in Washington State or is just a company wide motto of Rip'em, Strip'em, and order more from China? I'm so mad I'm doing everything possible to screw'em. I love their stuff, but enough is enough. Outright lieing should be in no ones business plan.

Walt Arnsdorff,
Former customer

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.