Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Purge Delayed Macro Event Command  (Read 5158 times)

fixitguy

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Purge Delayed Macro Event Command
« on: June 26, 2011, 01:16:01 PM »

It would be very useful to be able to embed, in a Smart Macro, a command to "Purge Delayed Macro Events" such as is available from the "Tools" menu in AHP . A typical use might be as follows. A bathroom or hallway light is triggered by a motion sensor to come on for just a few minutes. Before those few minutes pass, you decide to shower or look for something in the hallway closet, and don't want the light to turn off as a result of the already-running delayed macro. The ability to embed the "Purge" command in a "Shower On" macro would prevent the light from going out prematurely.  I am sure this could be easily encoded and included among the available macro commands in future releases of AHP.

Knightrider

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 62
  • I love my WM100!
    • This Automated House
Re: Purge Delayed Macro Event Command
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 01:21:53 PM »

I'm wondering if you could use AutoHotKey to do this with some fancy macro writing.
Remote control is cool,

but automation rules!

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
Re: Purge Delayed Macro Event Command
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 01:28:31 PM »

If there were a way for the SDK to do this, then you could theoretically use a macro to run the SDK command (a bit rube goldberg-ish, but would work). I wonder if that's something that could be added to the SDK. (I'll have to pose that to the developers).

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.