Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Extended Code Bug  (Read 4040 times)

alzy

• Helpful Post Rating: 5
Extended Code Bug
« on: July 21, 2011, 06:27:16 PM »

Using AHP V3.316. Been using AHP successfully for years. AHP now sends extended codes and older modules do not respond so I changed lamp modules to older modules. This solves the problem temporarily as  AHP  goes back to sending extended codes after leaving the room pane and always sends the extended codes when macros are triggered. This now makes AHP useless to me. Can this bug be fixed ASAP?

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
Re: Extended Code Bug
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 06:58:54 PM »

Using AHP V3.316. Been using AHP successfully for years. AHP now sends extended codes and older modules do not respond so I changed lamp modules to older modules. This solves the problem temporarily as  AHP  goes back to sending extended codes after leaving the room pane and always sends the extended codes when macros are triggered. This now makes AHP useless to me. Can this bug be fixed ASAP?
After changing the module type, are you sving, and downloading to the interface?
Do you have more than one module type (soft-start and non-soft-start) sharing the SAME HouseCode/UnitCode combination?

alzy

• Helpful Post Rating: 5
Re: Extended Code Bug
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 07:41:25 PM »

No they are all set to non-soft start. Some do share the same house and unit code. If I save and download the on macro works for a while then stops. the off macro does not work.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.