Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: x-10 wireless security consol  (Read 11598 times)

lpalacio

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
x-10 wireless security consol
« on: August 29, 2011, 01:41:08 PM »

just got it , is there a way to just hook up the  lamp to the sensor?  also how do i hook my other camers up to it, is e it posible?  they are curently monitered on a tv with vidio rca jacks and some aerare wireless, how would i split the tv screen into 2 or 4 camas without buying one of those splitters ( cant afford one)  i dont wish to hook them up to my computer.    thanx!!  :-\

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
Re: x-10 wireless security consol
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 02:57:13 PM »

just got it , is there a way to just hook up the  lamp to the sensor?  also how do i hook my other camers up to it, is e it posible?  they are curently monitered on a tv with vidio rca jacks and some aerare wireless, how would i split the tv screen into 2 or 4 camas without buying one of those splitters ( cant afford one)  i dont wish to hook them up to my computer.    thanx!!  :-\
What security console, what sensor, are you talking about? If the X10 DS7000 or SC1200, no you can't hook cameras to it.

As far as putting 2 or 4 video images on a TV (at same time), it can not be done with out using a "quad processor" http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-4-Channel-CH-Video-Quad-Camera-Processor-Switch-/120683596001?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c194d88e1  Just ain't possible.

You can get a AV switcher fairly cheap but they can only feed one camera video at a time to the TV.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-4-Input-1-Output-AV-Audio-Video-Signal-Switcher8563-/110683394809?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c53e92f9
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

lpalacio

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 02:22:22 PM »

hi, i havions, i dont have a landline so that callin part is out. looks like an older model.e a  powerhouse ps561, am confused with the instruc to read the instructionstions, looks like an older model, very confusing

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 03:17:42 PM »

hi, i havions, i dont have a landline so that callin part is out. looks like an older model.e a  powerhouse ps561,
The ps561 is the console included in the DS7000 system. Yes it is older, but works well. Since it has an adjustable external antenna, it may perform better than the newer SC1200 which seems to have disappeared anyway. In answer to your original question, if I understand it; no there is no way to connect video cameras to the ps561
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.