X10 AirPad Android Tablet > AirPad wish list

Screen protectors and cases

(1/3) > >>

sollord:
Does anyone know if there are plans for a custom fit screen protector preferably made from a hard 3 layer pet and/or a case of some sort? I know from bad luck my nook and galaxy tab the larger the screen the more likely it is to get a scratch.

imbigbear69:
After waiting for more than a week I ordered one that Comes with a Case, Car and AC Adapter, a Keyboard, SD Card and more for $162.00 shipped free USPS, just a 7 -10 day wait.

q711179:

--- Quote from: sollord on September 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM ---Does anyone know if there are plans for a custom fit screen protector preferably made from a hard 3 layer pet and/or a case of some sort? I know from bad luck my nook and galaxy tab the larger the screen the more likely it is to get a scratch.

--- End quote ---
I checked to see if the airpad would fit in a nook case; no go on that.

krononaut:
Amazon has some very nice cases for under $25. Some have built in mini keyboards.

fuzzynco:
Would  this work?

http://www.amazon.com/HDE-Tablet-Stand-USB-Keyboard/dp/B004MBRJ8E/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

HDE 7" Tablet Stand with USB Keyboard - Black Faux Leather Carrying Case
    by HDE

Leather Carrying Case comes equipped with full working keyboard, a stylus, pockets to hold up to 2 styluses, USB cable, and an extendable stand
    Connects to your 7" tablet via USB 2.0
    Durable leather construction with secure magnetic closure
    Real laptop style keys
    Product Dimensions: 9.0 x 5.75 x 1.0 inches. Recommended for use with 7" tablet dimensions up to: 8.75 x 5.5 x 0.75 inches

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version