Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Android Market Missing  (Read 24582 times)

RiverReg

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Android Market Missing
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2012, 01:16:55 PM »

I got one of these AP 7" for my daughter and noticed the missing Market. I added the Amazon App Market and made my daughter swear not to order paid apps without checking with me first. Since my nine year old does not have a credit card I had to use mine. My daughter was disapointed because the Amazon App Market does not have all the apps of the Android Market.

While pondering this I did a little looking and found that you can open a browser and go to market.android.com, sign in with an account and it is the same as having the Android Market installed. I set up a shortcut on my daughters home screen and other than "it looks different" she has loved it and found all her apps.

I read through the entire topic and noticed that no one posted this so I thought I would share with the group.

gjf

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2012, 01:32:29 PM »

Were you able to install apps from the Market to your 7p?
Usually it says you don't have a phone, or no device.

GJF

gjf

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2012, 02:06:51 PM »

to riverreg.

When you open the amazon market go to the menu icon and you change the setting to enable parental control over purchases.
Also you can set a passcode instead of your password

cjhallx

• Helpful Post Rating: 12
  • Over 35 years experience from PCs to mainframes
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2012, 07:49:58 AM »

The Airpad X is a rebadge of the Zenithink ZT280 C91.  Look at the barcode on the case.  Pay special attention to whether the code includes 2N or 3N. Then go to Zenithink's China website and you can download installs that include market.  I just loaded their latest gingerbread for the 2n model and it is great.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 09:20:01 PM by cjhallx »
I have an AIRPAD X which is a re-badge of the ZENITHINK ZT280-C91 and an AIRPAD XL which is a re-badge of the PLOYER MOMO15

If I have helped you please click on "Helpful Post" under my name to the left. Thank you.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2012, 04:14:32 PM »

gjf has posted links and ways to get market both for the airpad P and X on my forum.
Those that wish market may want to check those posts out! ;)
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

cjhallx

• Helpful Post Rating: 12
  • Over 35 years experience from PCs to mainframes
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2012, 11:25:06 AM »

The airpad x is a re-branded zenithink ZT280-C91 . go to zenithink's website to get firmware that includes google app support.
I have an AIRPAD X which is a re-badge of the ZENITHINK ZT280-C91 and an AIRPAD XL which is a re-badge of the PLOYER MOMO15

If I have helped you please click on "Helpful Post" under my name to the left. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.