Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: How do you SAVE VIDEO on the Air Pad ?  (Read 4530 times)

beancmt

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
How do you SAVE VIDEO on the Air Pad ?
« on: October 19, 2011, 08:17:11 AM »

I have a Flip Video Camera - I plug it into the Airpad & I can Watch the Videos.... QUESTION IS - How do I save them on my Air Pad, so I don't have to Plus in the Flip Every time I want to watch a Video ?

Thanks in advance for all the help

SuperC142

Re: How do you SAVE VIDEO on the Air Pad ?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 01:08:16 PM »

I think the easiest thing would be to plug the camera into your PC and copy the files off.  You can then copy those files onto a microSD card and plug that into the AirPad.  Once you have the files off the camera (and onto your computer) you can either use the PC to copy the files to a microSD card directly, or you can leave the microSD card in the AirPad and copy the files through the network (I use "ES File Explorer" for doing this, but there are other options).

DemDave

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 01:33:39 PM »

There's a number of file management apps that should allow you to copy/move files from a USB connected drive to the AirPad's internal storage or your SD card. I've been using Astro File Manager for a while and find it fairly easy to use.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 02:41:41 PM by DemDave »

SuperC142

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 02:16:52 PM »

[slaps forehead].  Sorry, I should have suggested that too- I'm not used to having an Android device with a USB port.  I'm sure ES File Explorer would work for this as well (although I've never tried it).  DemDave's suggestion is definitely easier than mine, but be sure to keep a backup of the files somewhere!  :)

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.