Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Can Vanguard Automatically Connect to the Internet DEVELOPER QUESTION  (Read 5536 times)

jtbutler

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

I am hoping that there are command line codes ie a short cut on windows that has the following as the link. http://programfolder/vanguard.exe -a -c ....

When my computer boots it automatically starts vanguard via the START folder in the menu system, but it does not automatically connect to the internet to upload photos/stream.

The issue is if the power goes off and computer restarts Vanguard will open but not connect.

Is there already a command line code that will do this, or can you advise me as to how as a "Coder" myself would go about creating such a command line?

Please feel free to call me at 210-849-7290 if you need to gather more details or email to x10@4cbl.com.  I am on a deadline of Nov 2nd. I hope you can advise me.

With Warmest Regards from a long time X10 User, way back to the Radio Shack days of Plug and Play.

Joseph Butler

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Can Vanguard Automatically Connect to the Internet DEVELOPER QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 03:45:44 PM »

You could use a script program to run at startup which would open vangaurd and connect to the internet.there are  no command line options for vanguard.
use aprogram like autohotkey which makes writing scripts very simple.  >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.