Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New AHP software  (Read 2227 times)

jimarch

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
New AHP software
« on: November 02, 2011, 09:46:42 PM »

Just installed the new version 3.318 and I can turn lights off, but not on via the computer. Also, the CM15A is not handling the timed events anymore.  What did I do wrong?

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: New AHP software
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 06:19:14 AM »

Do the X10 modules being controlled have Soft Start? Where the lights ramp On and Off.
If the modules do not have the Soft Start feature. Redefine them from the Older Lamps (no Soft Start) module list.
Soft Start modules use an Extended X10 command that older modules don't respond to.

gerrygantt

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 10:51:01 PM »

I have also had the same type of problem with the 3.318 version of AHP and the CM15A.  However, my problems are with appliance modules of which I have 3 main units.  Two modules coded A4 are turned on and off fine, but the module coded A2 will not work except for the occasional turn off.  I have tried swapping modules, changing the unit codes and a whole bunch of other things, but nothing helps at all.  Everything was fine prior to this AHP version.

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 10:55:41 PM »

I have also had the same type of problem with the 3.318 version of AHP and the CM15A.  However, my problems are with appliance modules of which I have 3 main units.  Two modules coded A4 are turned on and off fine, but the module coded A2 will not work except for the occasional turn off.  I have tried swapping modules, changing the unit codes and a whole bunch of other things, but nothing helps at all.  Everything was fine prior to this AHP version.

Does that one module not work, or is it that one location that doesn't work? That makes a big difference in how you need to troubleshoot.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.