Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: When did x10.com start going downhill?  (Read 2229 times)

uh60james

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
When did x10.com start going downhill?
« on: November 08, 2011, 02:57:52 PM »

Was it about the time that this happened?

Edit: replaced with better article

Edited by HA Dave
I removed the link as it has nothing to do with X10 or it's products. But I can assure you that any demise was much earlier. That person hasn't worked for X10 for some time.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 07:52:57 PM by HA Dave »

Rodnie

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: When did x10.com start going downhill?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 07:14:27 AM »

I noticed it the last time I ordered at the end of September.  They have items at this time that have been out of stock on their website for well over a month.  B:(  They get your money and THEN they contact you and let you know the item is not available.  After that, it's like pulling teeth to get a refund-I have a Paypal dispute right now with them-they are absolutely pathetic.  >*<

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 11:47:57 AM »

I noticed it the last time I ordered at the end of September.  They have items at this time that have been out of stock on their website for well over a month.  B:(  They get your money and THEN they contact you and let you know the item is not available.  After that, it's like pulling teeth to get a refund-I have a Paypal dispute right now with them-they are absolutely pathetic.  >*<
Great way to stay in business and generate customer good will.
R.I.P. X10.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

JeffVolp

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 122
    • XTB Home Page
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 02:20:20 PM »

I thought the supply pipeline was beginning to flow again when the Maxi Controller showed up at a number of distributors after being out of stock since last summer.  However, I received an email advertisement from one of them today saying it was back in stock, but had limited availability.  So maybe this is just a batch that was warehoused somewhere, or perhaps it was a special run like those CM11A's that appeared on eBay.

Jeff
X-10 automation since the BSR days

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.