Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: CM15a turns on lights manually but not using stored timers  (Read 19118 times)

ShowLowPhil

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: CM15a turns on lights manually but not using stored timers
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2011, 04:10:13 PM »

Hi people,
Thanks for the quick response. After I posted I searched for my post to see how it looked. During that search I found a nice article written by “Boiler”. After reading it I went back in to my macro and adjusted the event to be ON  not 100%. I also noticed that in my frustration to get my macro to function I had some major brain fade B:( and corrected that. Testing my macro I found that the inoperative ON event was now working. I now have to see if my timer will work as it has in the past. It’s only a matter of time for that to be tested.

Just a little FYI the Radio Shacks plugging were functioning before the software update.

Thanks for the quick replies.
 #:)

rkissman

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2011, 03:22:07 PM »

I recently had to reformat my computer and when I downloaded the Active Home software, I didn't notice the update. When my marcos stopped working I had to dig in and found that the old modules were the issue. Once I redefined the modules as being old (not soft start) the macros are working again. It would be nice if there was some type of documentation with the new releases identifying these kind of issues.

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2011, 03:53:04 PM »

I recently had to reformat my computer and when I downloaded the Active Home software, I didn't notice the update. When my marcos stopped working I had to dig in and found that the old modules were the issue. Once I redefined the modules as being old (not soft start) the macros are working again. It would be nice if there was some type of documentation with the new releases identifying these kind of issues.
Support for the SoftStart functionality was added to AHP in version 3.302, which was released almost a year ago (1/10/2011).
Pages: 1 2 [3]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.