Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: MyHouse vs ActivePhone vs ActivePhone Pro  (Read 2456 times)

Walt2

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 28
MyHouse vs ActivePhone vs ActivePhone Pro
« on: November 27, 2011, 11:04:37 AM »

OK, I might be missing some subtle difference that's obvious to everyone but me.  But I can't really see the significant difference between these three plug-ins.  I read thru the threads here, and in particular, comments that X10 has the wrong screen shots for some of these on their website, which is only adding to my confusion.

All three seem to be based on a network attached computer running ActiveHome Pro with a CM15A plugged in.   All three seem to allow one to use the network to remotely send commands back to ActiveHome Pro to in turn command the CM15A to turn something 'on' or 'off'.   True?

Is the difference just with the type of browser the remote system is using ?   A full browser vs. a mobile browser?  Java vs. other?   Local home network only vs. internet network?  Large screen vs. mobile screen?
* Sears Home Control System, Radio Shack Plug 'n Power, NuTone, Stanley LightMaker, BSR, HomeLink.
* Tecmar Device Master, CP290 (LightHouse), CM11A (AH), CM14A (AH2), CM15A (AHPro).

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: MyHouse vs ActivePhone vs ActivePhone Pro
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 12:59:01 PM »

My understanding is MyHouse is the basic as the other two have it included.
The other two allow for smartphone connection with Pro having more smartphone features.
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.