Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Active home pro not working with cell phone  (Read 13223 times)

IPS

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
Re: Active home pro not working with cell phone
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 06:38:02 AM »

Kenard

Sorry for getting back so late. X10. Commander works on iPhone and iPad via wifi but not with g3. I am not sure if I can port forward x10 commander. Can you?

IPS

kenrad

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 08:57:15 PM »

IPS I am portforwarding commander right now and it works great on 3g and wifi but I run mine on an android device maybe melloware has the programs different.  google melloware he has a forum out there as well that might shine some light on this for you.  I don't use it with apple devices.  Im kinda an android guy   rofl

IPS

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2012, 08:05:45 PM »

Thanks Kenrad.
I tried port-forwarding but not success. I seems to be having trouble with port forwarding. I have three Foscams, one was setup by Foscam tech. I works. I set up the 2nd and it works to So I set the 3rd and it only works with wifi. And I cant find the problem. So I found the work around by using logmein to access my AHP PC. the advantage is that I could see all three cameras on iPad. Normally, to see on ipad, I have to login three times.
As the saying goes, good things don't last too long. So my AHP PC could not log on and I just deleted the software. Reinstalled it but still get only a white window. Any ideas?

IPS
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.