Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: x10 airpad ---  (Read 8809 times)

wilbur46

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
x10 airpad ---
« on: December 28, 2011, 07:49:23 PM »

everything was humming along just fine then the muck hit the fan -- it froze and had to reboot Factory settings and from that time on nothing seems to work properly - i lost every thing and have not been able reload any of the apps i had - message comes up - " you do not have permission to open this page -- whats with that -- being a low tech type i'm at a loss as to what to do or where to go from here

refixed

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: x10 airpad ---
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 10:11:34 PM »

Same happen here. Neext day,iviwed my email and there was an email from a site that supplied the movie app offering a fix /update for a fee. I chose "continue low definetion " free and it work ****ty but it works, it looks like they what tablet we have and know we are skewed. What we seem to have purchased is a supportlessq p.o.s.
still learning tho
Refixed2

X10 Repair Depot

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 20
  • I am here to help
Re: x10 airpad ---
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 08:42:10 AM »

Same happen here. Neext day,iviwed my email and there was an email from a site that supplied the movie app offering a fix /update for a fee. I chose "continue low definetion " free and it work ****ty but it works, it looks like they what tablet we have and know we are skewed. What we seem to have purchased is a supportlessq p.o.s.
still learning tho
Refixed2

Supportless? No, I am here to provide assistance.

I have absolutely no idea what model airpad you have or a clear enough picture of you problem to help. The first thing to do is to reset the unit to factory settings. If you have an Airpad 7p, update the firmware - instructions are in the Airpad general discussion forum.

If that does not help, please create a new thread in the airpad troubleshooting forum and provide enough information. I will try to help you out.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.