Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Favorite apps?  (Read 2642 times)

LazerFlash

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Favorite apps?
« on: February 19, 2012, 11:39:27 PM »

What are AirPad users' favorite apps? What apps can you not live without?

kenrad

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
Re: Favorite apps?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 09:08:28 AM »

What are AirPad users' favorite apps? What apps can you not live without?

TAC has got to be my favorite APP.  Tuicemen wrote an app that can interface with your home automation computer and send x10 commands with the use of x10relayer.  IF you also have tuicemens full software package on your Ha computer it add even more power to your home automation setup.  It cam turn on and off client computers on your network, get local weather update, monitor who is home with his verisons of bluewatch. and much more.  It has the option to send caller ID info to your computer and activate macros based on the calls if the device has phone capabilities.  THe power of this app with PCC and Bluewatch can almost do anything that you can imagine. 

>! Ken

Talon Starblade

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 01:48:50 AM »

I’ve kind of got two apps;

The first is Badass Battery Monitor. This little program is kind of the successor to the Battery Monitor my sister recommended, but honestly I can’t really live without it. It’s far more accurate than the standard widget, and the peripheral information you can get is just useful. Even though it was designed for the smart phones, it works great with my tablet. You can find it on Amazon’s App store here:

http://www.amazon.com/GSam-Labs-Badass-Battery-Monitor/dp/B00658U5HE/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1329976023&sr=1-1-spell

The second app is Kingsoft Office, a full blown text editor that’s actually like Word. Very user friendly, except for needing a file management app to access your thumb drives. But it’s still very nice. I haven’t  used the spreadsheet, presentation, but I’ve tried to use the PDF reader (it doesn’t seem to be working). Still, I didn’t this for PDF’s. I got it to edit. You can find it here at Kingsoft’s site:

http://www.kingsoftstore.com/kingsoft-office-android.html

or on Amazon here:

http://www.amazon.com/Kingsoft-Office-English-for-Android/dp/B0067RQYNW/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1329978175&sr=1-1

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 04:57:08 PM »

TAC has got to be my favorite APP.

Glad someone else likes it!  :)%
I don't have an App that I can't live with out. ::) :'
However that may change as I've only been a droid user for a short time.
I'd much rather reply to posts and emails from my PC.
My favorite apps most likely will always be ones I can create. ;) ;D
My AirPad serves mostly as a HA interface\Info screen, it is also my only droid device at the moment.
Since I get all the info I want (so far) from one app, my favorite app list is short!  rofl
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.