Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Setting a Macro for emails  (Read 7484 times)

yoel.gutierrez

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Setting a Macro for emails
« on: March 17, 2012, 06:35:35 PM »

Ok I will try to explain as clear as I can.
This is the list of what I have.
1   PC Transceiver + RF Transceiver   CM15K
3   Door/Window Sensor   DS10A
3   Security Keyfob Remote   KR32A
1   Screw-in Lamp Module   LM15A
1   Security Motion Sensor   MS18A
2   POWERHORN REMOTE 110 DECIBEL POWERLINE SIREN   PSH01
1   Advanced SecuriLINK Security Console   SC1200

I also buy a kit of software, the kit I have is:
SW31A Active Home Professional Software
SW32A Active Home Pro Smart Macro Plug-in
SW33A AHP Plugin - AVX - Video
SW34A AHP Plugin - ANT - Network
SW39A AHP Plugin - Security
SW46A On Alert Mobile

1.   I have configured the sensors and the beepers on the alarm panel. All working good. ;D
2.   I installed the Active home Pro and install the sensors to the software. AHP see them perfectly.  ;D
3.   I set up macros that send me an email when any beeper arm or disarm the panel. All email is received perfectly.  ;D
4.   I set up macros that send me an email when any door or motion is triggered when system is armed by a beeper. All email is received perfectly.  ;D
5.   I set up the on Alert to arm the system over the internet with a computer using a No-IP service. And it works like a charm.  ;D
6.   I set up the on Alert Mobile to arm the system with my Cell phone using the same No-IP service. And it works like perfectly.  ;D

Now the problem when I arm on the system on the panel itself does Arm the panel. If any door is open or motion sensor is triggered the panel start screaming but the AHP does not send me any the email.   :(  :'(

What I Want to do is arm the system ON THE CONSOLE and if some door or motion sensor is triggered run a Macro to send me an email just like I do when I arm it from the beeper. I try different macros options but none of them works. It is possible do this? If yes, how do I do it?

-:) I check the history log and when I arm the system from the panel does not recognize anything. So, I figure out that the AHP doesn’t know what is happening with the panel when I do it manually. But I don't know how to make the AHP see what is going (see the status) of the Panel.

It is a Way to set up a Macro from time to time sends an email of the status of the panel (like Armed Disarmed).

PLEASE Explain me Like a 10 year boy. JAJAJA I’m a little confused on this. B:(

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: Setting a Macro for emails
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 06:58:51 PM »

The SC1200 does not send any status messages so you can't determine armed or disarmed.
The SC1200 does flash the two Light Codes On and Off when armed by a power line signal.
The SC1200 flashes the lights On and Off when an alarm is triggered by a power line signal.
The CM15K Kit has no power line receiver so it can't see those commands to maybe trigger some sort of macro.

yoel.gutierrez

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 10:31:35 AM »

Ok is there a way to create a Macro like (if is weekday, at 10:30am and the system is not armed, send me a email and arm automatically)?

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 12:20:15 PM »

The SC1200 doesn't talk to AHP so you couldn't check the status.
However why not just create a macro that runs every weekday at 10:30 AM to arm your system.
The system will ignor a arm signal if it is already armed.
If you wish a email to confirm the arm signal was sent you could add that as well.
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

yoel.gutierrez

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 02:55:04 PM »

I try to do that. I create a macro that arms the system at specific time but I want to test it I click on Run Macro and it do the process. (I know that the RUN MACRO Button ignore the Conditions So, I setup the condition on the exact day I am and at least 5 mins later and I wait for the time hoping the macro run but It does not do anything.

What is missing.

Thanks for your help
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 05:31:52 PM by yoel.gutierrez »

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 08:32:28 AM »

Check the timezone settings in AHP hardware configureation as well double check your time settings in windows.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.