Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AirPad X ICS Upgrade  (Read 11342 times)

CWVanderReyden

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
AirPad X ICS Upgrade
« on: March 13, 2012, 03:39:32 PM »

I saw you posted the ICS upgrade to the AirPad7 and AirPadXL, but will you be posting it for the AirPadX?

Thanks,
Chris

cjhallx

• Helpful Post Rating: 12
  • Over 35 years experience from PCs to mainframes
Re: AirPad X ICS Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 07:09:12 PM »

I saw you posted the ICS upgrade to the AirPad7 and AirPadXL, but will you be posting it for the AirPadX?

Thanks,
Chris

The posting for the XL was only for the original GB install.  Please read it again.
I have an AIRPAD X which is a re-badge of the ZENITHINK ZT280-C91 and an AIRPAD XL which is a re-badge of the PLOYER MOMO15

If I have helped you please click on "Helpful Post" under my name to the left. Thank you.

X10 Repair Depot

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 20
  • I am here to help
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 07:52:56 AM »

Thanks,
Chris

We do not intend to release a version of ICS for the Airpad X. However, the manufacturer of the tablet has released ICS for their equivalent model.  Look at the signature line of the 2nd post for the OEM model number.

The standard disclaimer applies: If you choose to install non-X10 firmware, do so at you own risk. You will not void your warranty, but we will not support any software problems.

CWVanderReyden

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 12:55:31 PM »

after posting this, i found the zenithink posting of the firmware.  it works very well.  thanks for your input!

joefran

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 06:51:42 AM »

what is the latest update for the airpad x and how do I get it. What new feature are there?

cjhallx

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 08:14:27 AM »

If you do a search you will find it.
If you read this link from the beginning you will find it.
If you read my signature line you will find who makes it and you can go to their website.

Any more details and this post risks being deleted.
I hope this helps and keep posting.

http://www.zenithink.com/Eproducts_C91.php?download
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:11:19 PM by cjhallx »
I have an AIRPAD X which is a re-badge of the ZENITHINK ZT280-C91 and an AIRPAD XL which is a re-badge of the PLOYER MOMO15

If I have helped you please click on "Helpful Post" under my name to the left. Thank you.

Proboscis

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 01:22:16 PM »

I was told and it was printed on the X10 web site when I bought the AirPad X (refurbished) that it was upgradable to Ice Cream. Was this an intentional deception? Not too happy for the misleading advertising. I've been a customer of X10 for many year but I won't make that mistake again.

B:(

cjhallx

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 02:07:45 PM »

I was told and it was printed on the X10 web site when I bought the AirPad X (refurbished) that it was upgradable to Ice Cream. Was this an intentional deception? Not too happy for the misleading advertising. I've been a customer of X10 for many year but I won't make that mistake again.

B:(

mvpMark

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 09:10:42 PM »

If you do a search you will find it.
If you read this link from the beginning you will find it.
If you read my signature line you will find who makes it and you can go to their website.

Any more details and this post risks being deleted.
I hope this helps and keep posting.

I wanted to let you know that your instructions were helpful. Thanks for posting as much as you did.

Mark

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.