Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Viewing Angle on Airpad7p?  (Read 3640 times)

daldude

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
Viewing Angle on Airpad7p?
« on: April 09, 2012, 01:08:55 PM »

How is the viewing angle on the 7p? Is it great,good, decent, or poor? Do you have to be right spot on in front of it perfectly level or does it have a good amount of viewing angle to it?

hairface

• Helpful Post Rating: 26
Re: Viewing Angle on Airpad7p?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 01:34:35 PM »

How is the viewing angle on the 7p? Is it great,good, decent, or poor? Do you have to be right spot on in front of it perfectly level or does it have a good amount of viewing angle to it?

daldude,
Just buy the XL, you will be more than happy with it. I put the 4.0.3 image on it over the weekend and it works great. I have not had any network issues at all, The display is exceptional and battery life is outstanding. I have 2 other tablets (both 7") and won't go back to a 7 inch again.
H
If I have helped you please click on "Helpful Post" under my name to the left. Thank you.

daldude

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 02:56:55 PM »

The reason I asked about the 7p is because that one is more affordable then the XL even if I get a Refurbished XL plus I like how the 7p can be palmed and is more portable plus I've seen cases that will fit the 7p but have not seen any that will fit the XL. I do like the larger screen because it will probably be better for Web Surfing compared to a 7inch screen (I'm not a spring chicken anymore  ;D  :o ) but I mainly use my current Nextbook 7 inch Tablet for watching videos, and running apps like Tunin Radio I Heart Radio and other apps that are designed to run on portable devices with smaller then PC Monitor screens. I want to take back the Nextbook and get a better Tablet with more memory to load programs and also one that has actual real volume buttons and not just soft or on screen volume buttons.

daldude,
Just buy the XL, you will be more than happy with it. I put the 4.0.3 image on it over the weekend and it works great. I have not had any network issues at all, The display is exceptional and battery life is outstanding. I have 2 other tablets (both 7") and won't go back to a 7 inch again.
H

hairface

• Helpful Post Rating: 26
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 09:00:40 PM »

I am not getting any younger either, that's why I like the XL. It will do what u want, it has real buttons for volume + -, the video is great, the sound is crisp and clear and battery life is great. I am using the same case as my 10" mini notebook(netbook).
I think either one is a great deal...(the XL just came out and they have ICS for it)
H
If I have helped you please click on "Helpful Post" under my name to the left. Thank you.

Polly

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 12:02:24 PM »

I have noticed that the viewing angle makes a difference.  It's not really really tight, but I'd like to lay the 7P down beside me, and find that I have to hold it up instead.

\\\Polly

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.