Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Is there more complete information regarding the SDK?  (Read 5232 times)

jeffbiss

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Is there more complete information regarding the SDK?
« on: May 09, 2012, 06:11:41 PM »

I hate to sound stupid, but the sample C++ directories include C++ header files but there are no headers provided except in the samples directories. And from searching this forum, it appears that programming is according to the COM model. So, is there any information that details the specifics about programming in C++? For example, if I write a C++ program in the IDE of my choice, how would I know what header files are required and what functions they provide as X10 must have specific requirements provided by special header files? How do I know what header files exist and where they are provided so that the IDE preprocessor et al can find them?

I'm sorry if this is stupid but I can't find any information about this. I assume that I must read up on COM programming but am not even sure about this. any help is appreciated.

73MustangBill

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Is there more complete information regarding the SDK?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 08:44:51 PM »

I'm digging into X10 again and found the AHP SDK. EXACTLY what I need. I saw a complete reference to all the commands supported by the SDK, but can't find it now. I'm not talking about the .chm file, but a REALLY complete list of all the commands that the SDK supports. I've been searching the internet and can't find it. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 09:13:09 PM by 73MustangBill »

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.