Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: AHP COMMENTS/IDEAS/FIXES  (Read 343789 times)

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
Re: AHP COMMENTS/IDEAS/FIXES
« Reply #135 on: April 04, 2011, 01:14:57 PM »

You didn't indicate what version you are using. The "check for updates" function has not been working for quite a while, and there were reports that version 3.306 had some issues with some of the plugins crashing.
I suggest installing the latest version (currently 3.310), and seeing if that makes any difference.

dbasberg

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2011, 08:26:54 PM »

I am using 3.318 on win 7/64bit which is a new upgrade computer replacing my old trusty win xp/32 bit.  After installing AHP on the new machine, I attempted to load dsb07.ahx which is my configuration from the xp machine.  Any attempt to open my config causes an error message and locks up AHP.  The error message is 'ActiveHm.exe - No Disk  There is no disk in the drive.  Please insert a disk into drive \Drive\Harddisk1\DR1'.  The dsb07.ahx file was placed in the same directory as the AHP executable (c:\program file(x86)) only after the file did not function from the desktop.  So basically, this happens where ever the file resides.

Can anyone explain this?  Are 32 bit versions of the file unreadable on 64 bit machines?
 B:(
Thanks for any help
Doug, dbasberg@comcast.net

Noam

• Community Organizer
« Reply #137 on: October 27, 2011, 09:22:58 PM »

I am using 3.318 on win 7/64bit which is a new upgrade computer replacing my old trusty win xp/32 bit.  After installing AHP on the new machine, I attempted to load dsb07.ahx which is my configuration from the xp machine.  Any attempt to open my config causes an error message and locks up AHP.  The error message is 'ActiveHm.exe - No Disk  There is no disk in the drive.  Please insert a disk into drive \Drive\Harddisk1\DR1'.  The dsb07.ahx file was placed in the same directory as the AHP executable (c:\program file(x86)) only after the file did not function from the desktop.  So basically, this happens where ever the file resides.

Can anyone explain this?  Are 32 bit versions of the file unreadable on 64 bit machines?
 B:(
Thanks for any help
Doug, dbasberg@comcast.net

I suggest removing the file, and try opening AHP with no file. It should give you the option to create a new one. You can then put the file back, and open it from within AHP.

branding

« Reply #138 on: November 08, 2011, 01:29:34 PM »

thank you
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 01:48:08 PM by branding »

Noam

• Community Organizer
« Reply #139 on: November 08, 2011, 01:42:41 PM »

Hello,  I had control of all my modules from my compter prior to downloading the new AHP software version.  Now I can not turn the lights on from the computer, however if I manually turn the light on, I can turn it off using the computer.  The version I was running prior (working) was one from the beginning of the year.  Any ideas? THX
I replied to your other post, here:
http://forums.x10.com/index.php?topic=25193.msg143133#msg143133

branding

« Reply #140 on: November 08, 2011, 01:47:35 PM »

This worked, thank you. 

tploy

« Reply #141 on: June 03, 2012, 11:11:55 AM »

I've read several comments in this post but not all, However, I searched for XM14A and found no comments regarding this module mentioned in the Active Home literature. So, Is there a way for having the Active Home software correctly recognize this particular Module in either a supplemental Plug-in or can someone recommend an already configured module that can be substituted for this module description in the Active Home software?

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #142 on: June 03, 2012, 11:38:23 AM »

Active Home for the CM11A or Active Home Pro software for the CM15A, CM19A-TM751, CM11A?

XM14A is the Ninja Addressable Power Supply.
Are you trying to control a Ninja Base or just want a switchable power supply?

You could call it any model that is a relay type. Like an appliance module. The Icon in AHP would not match the module but an On and Off to it would work.

Just remember it is normally used for a camera base and uses the Unit groups of four. 1-4,5-8,9-12 and 13-16. Turn any in the group ON the other three go Off with no exact commend to its address.

If you are trying to control a camera on a Ninja Base. I believe a few of the AHP plug in software additions will add support for cameras. I just don't have the exact ones off hand.
Since Pan and Tilt is controlled by a direct RF command. A plug in would be needed to send the RF Pan and Tilt Command. Power Supply On and Off is power line controlled so any On and Off by a controller could control it alone.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 12:34:33 PM by Brian H »

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #143 on: June 03, 2012, 03:19:35 PM »

The Iwatchout Plugin adds support for the xm14a (ninja base)
It is found under Cameras  as the "Ninja Robotic Mount "
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.