Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Out of stock?  (Read 9869 times)

idbl_fanatic

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Out of stock?
« on: May 29, 2012, 11:54:20 AM »

I emailed about a week ago, and haven't heard anything back. I am looking at the 10" but they are out of stock, when will more be in?

Thank you

X10 Repair Depot

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 20
  • I am here to help
Re: Out of stock?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 12:00:54 PM »

We are currently out of stock of the 10 inch. I do not have an ETA for new product at this time.

idbl_fanatic

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 02:31:59 PM »

I was told they stopped selling it. Probably because of problems. >*<

DAMN I REALLY wanted one of these too

hairface

• Helpful Post Rating: 26
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 03:42:19 PM »

It is a shame they stopped selling them.  they have good forum support, even though the factory is slow in building new images people r helping people get what they need.

X10:
you should really reconsider this decision.

AIRPAD Users:
lets keep the mods and upgrades going.

H
If I have helped you please click on "Helpful Post" under my name to the left. Thank you.

IPS

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 07:01:47 AM »

I am willing to depart with my XL 10.1. It has ICS 4.03. If some one wants it then make a reasonable offer. It is only about a month old. Reason for selling is that I can not use it for what I thought it to be a cheap solution.

IPS

X10 Repair Depot

• Advanced Member
  • I am here to help
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 08:36:53 AM »

We stopped selling it because new and better products are now available.

X10 Repair Depot

• Advanced Member
  • I am here to help
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 08:43:20 AM »

Then I noticed the total Memory was well below what was advertised (8GB).

The internal memory of the tablets (all models that we have carried) is broken into 3 groups:
1) OS
2) App storage
3) Memory for pictures, movies, songs, etc

The XL does have 8G of storage. You can see the amount of storage available for  #2 and #3 in settings on the memory usage page. 

idbl_fanatic

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 09:45:40 AM »

We stopped selling it because new and better products are now available.

Are you guys going to have new models out?

X10 Repair Depot

• Advanced Member
  • I am here to help
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 10:04:24 AM »

We are looking into our options now. Unfortunately, I cannot give out any additional information at this time.

pseeker

• Helpful Post Rating: 12
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 11:20:45 AM »

Take a look around. There has been a dramatic shift in the lower tier Android tablet market compared to 6 to 9 months ago.  There are major eCommerce sites/ and major discount retailers that are selling an assortment of comparable tablets with 1 year warranty and 30 day return at very reasonable prices... sometimes ridiculously low prices  ($70 to $90 7" tablet All winner ARM Cortex 8, capacitance screen)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 11:28:11 AM by pseeker »

cjhallx

• Over 35 years experience from PCs to mainframes
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2012, 09:43:18 AM »

We are looking into our options now. Unfortunately, I cannot give out any additional information at this time.

Zenithink with a point of 8.7 is only next to Apple on the American tablet PC list.

http://www.meet-tablet.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/mostpopulartabletpc.jpg

http://www.meet-tablet.com/zenithink-cpu-solution-ranks-no-2-on-the-american-tablet-pc-list
I have an AIRPAD X which is a re-badge of the ZENITHINK ZT280-C91 and an AIRPAD XL which is a re-badge of the PLOYER MOMO15

If I have helped you please click on "Helpful Post" under my name to the left. Thank you.

BuBuSpidecky

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
  • Hammie is my Hero
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2012, 03:39:00 PM »

Well, I was letting myself get perturbed, But, to my Elated Satisfaction  :)% :)% :)% X10 agreed with me that the Refurb I got was a lemon and sent me a NEW one instead. In fact they did this before I blasted them! :-[

I'm sure if y'all can send them a few Beers, I'm sure you can talk them out of one left behind too.

I do have to say that Everything about X-10 is superb, except for their for their First Level customer support, which is Good by the way, just not superb.

Cheers,
BuBu
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 03:40:41 PM by BuBuSpidecky »
Cheers,
BuBu

Out of my mind...Please Leave a message!

pseeker

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2012, 12:15:16 PM »

That's good to hear.  Tablets are like cellphones they are replaced every year or two maybe even less and you want your existing customers to come back to buy the next generation.  I think X10 can do well with re-badged tablets from China if priced well  and backed with decent support and warranty.
X10 agreed with me that the Refurb I got was a lemon and sent me a NEW one instead. In fact they did this before I blasted them! :-[
.... I do have to say that Everything about X-10 is superb, except for their for their First Level customer support, which is Good by the way, just not superb.

localuser

• Helpful Post Rating: 4
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2012, 01:00:42 AM »

Take a look around. There has been a dramatic shift in the lower tier Android tablet market compared to 6 to 9 months ago.  There are major eCommerce sites/ and major discount retailers that are selling an assortment of comparable tablets with 1 year warranty and 30 day return at very reasonable prices... sometimes ridiculously low prices  ($70 to $90 7" tablet All winner ARM Cortex 8, capacitance screen)

I agree.  I bought an airpad 7p back in December for $160, but just a few weeks ago I bought another android 7inch tab for $59 online.  I bought it because it was cheap and also for whatever reason I could never get a keyboard to work with the Airpad.  The keyboard and mouse work with my new $59 model and it came with a dongle for wired ethernet connection. 

pseeker

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2012, 03:11:52 PM »

I just ordered for $71 what appears to be ployer momo9 (airpad 7p)... from a site with domain name ending with what chicken lays. I plan to mount it inside the garage as an alarm panel for my sc1200/OnAlert/CM15A setup and some custom code
I agree.  I bought an airpad 7p back in December for $160, but just a few weeks ago I bought another android 7inch tab for $59 online.  I bought it because it was cheap and also for whatever reason I could never get a keyboard to work with the Airpad.  The keyboard and mouse work with my new $59 model and it came with a dongle for wired ethernet connection.  
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 09:53:37 PM by pseeker »
Pages: [1] 2

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.