Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: How to access my camera on my Android Genisis phone?  (Read 2342 times)

cismontguy

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
How to access my camera on my Android Genisis phone?
« on: June 15, 2012, 04:48:47 PM »

Hello,

I just got my airsight camera working over the internet and I tried to log into the web page for the camera on my Android mobile phone.

I can log in using the camera's URL but the camrea area is black?

I asked a friend with an Iphone to try the URL and he could see the camera just fine?

Does anyone know a solution? I did try downloading and installing the IPcameraviewerlite app but I do not know what camera you are suppose to set it to with the Airsight camera? It does not have that as a choice?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

cismontguy

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Re: How to access my camera on my Android Genisis phone?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 08:59:47 AM »

I was able to use the App "ipcameraviewerlite" to see my AirSight camera set up in our workshop. You have to scan for your brand of camera to find the correct manufacturer. Be patient, this takes a long..... time cause it is listed as "X10 AirSight", so it is at the very end of the camrea list! Be sure to enter the correct number for the port that you used for setting up your camera.

But it is working. I am still going to go back to US Cellular to see why my Genesis phone will not allow the camera picture to be visible. If I get that working I will report back to everyone.

Good luck!

Cismontguy

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.