Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: referb 7  (Read 13425 times)

rockdr

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: referb 7
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2012, 02:16:24 PM »

I also got the $79 +~$10 shipping X10 refurb.  I recommend you play with the screen timeout settings (and other settings) before giving up on it.  another thing is the battery problem.  This has been noted before on other forums.  If you have the unit powered off and charge it, it appears to charge relatively fast and then start to discharge.  I finally got past that by charging it while it is turned on.  Battery life is not great but for $90 what do you expect.  I have gotten Amazon appstore up, runs fine, installed Kindle reader and downloaded free Tom Sawyer to check it out.  Works fine.  So far no real problems and I am really impressed with what it can do.  I got email set up with help from the cable company tech support.  I get on the net via wi-fi with no problems either.  Only hassle I have is my fingers often cover too much area.  Any positive experience with a reasonably priced stylus, anyone?  Overall, I am pretty happy with it.

selaeration

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: referb 7
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2012, 09:34:26 AM »

My 12 year old saved for his airpad and it quit working.  We sent it back and they sent another but it doesn't work either.  He is so disappointed. 
Now when you touch the back of the Airpad, it thinks you touched the front and opens things and closes them.  Very frustrating for him and for me as his father.  Making me rethink x 10 products although I have 2 security systems that I use and like a lot.
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.