Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Airpad X wont power on  (Read 4882 times)

zakkahn81

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Airpad X wont power on
« on: October 08, 2012, 10:03:51 PM »

Just purchased a refurbished certified like new Airpad X 10 inches. Worked fine for a day and now when i try to switch it ON, it wont turn ON.

What should I be doing? I do see a tiny green LED. Apart from that nothing else. Its just dead.

hairface

• Helpful Post Rating: 26
Re: Airpad X wont power on
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 05:05:07 AM »

first hit the reset button.
then the plug power cable in and see if you get the battery charge indicator on the screen.
if you do not get the battery charge indicator try using a usb cable into the otg port and see if it comes on and that your computer sees the device.
as a note...this is not an alternate charge method...it is only for troubleshooting, see other topics on power requirements.

H
If I have helped you please click on "Helpful Post" under my name to the left. Thank you.

zakkahn81

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 08:32:12 AM »

@ hairface.

I dont see the reset button. I am pretty sure I dont see it. Does Airpad X have a reset button ?

I connected the tablet using the USB cable and I get the error message that the USB device has malfunctioned and cannot be recognized. PLease note the the green led is ON but still nothing happens when I try to power on the tablet.

zakkahn81

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 06:01:04 PM »

The mic hole is the hard reset thing. Used a paper clip and did a reset and there you go it powered on. Thanx all.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.