🖥️ActiveHome Pro > OnAlert

AHP mixing up signals

<< < (2/4) > >>

Dan Lawrence:
I would recommend 3.310 it is very stable and can handle both Soft-Start and "old style"  modules.  If you can't find it, let me know here and I'll give you my e-mail address and we will set up a way for me to send 3.310 to you. 

Brian H:
The latest AHP is 3.318 and can be found here and what we recommend.
http://www.x10.com/support/support_soft1.htm

If you would prefer an older version.
They can be found in the X10 Software History Page link of the above web page.

birdzeye:
I tried updating to the latest version and I had so many problems that I reverted back to 3.228. I'm using a video usb tv tuner that's not related to x10. If I upgrade past version 3.228 I will lose the ability to use this tv tuner. I have the va11a and va12a but they are not suitable for me.

Are there any versions more recent than 3.228 that will allow me to use my tv tuner with AHP?

Dan Lawrence:
What version of TV tuner are you using that is apparently not X10 related, but won't allow you to use more than 3.228?  It must put noise on the powerline that 3.228 ignores somehow.  AHP of any version is not immune to noise on the powerline. 

dave w:

--- Quote from: Dan Lawrence on November 26, 2012, 10:55:00 AM ---What version of TV tuner are you using that is apparently not X10 related, but won't allow you to use more than 3.228?  It must put noise on the powerline that 3.228 ignores somehow.  AHP of any version is not immune to noise on the powerline. 

--- End quote ---
More likely to be some kind of driver conflict, isn't it?

Would have been more helpful if the OP had given more information in case someone else has the same tuner board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version