Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP lately not controlling some of the lights  (Read 1722 times)

x10user77

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
AHP lately not controlling some of the lights
« on: November 25, 2012, 06:48:02 PM »

Hi,
We have had X10 for years and AHP to control the lights. In the past couple of weeks, our exterior lights were coming on but not exactly at dusk as programmed and they were dimmed. Yesterday, they didn't come on at all. They don't respond at all to the AHP. I can turn them off and on at the actual switch manually. By contrast, the other lights, such as the table lamp (which is an appliance module) comes on exactly as schedule and is controlled perfectly by the AHP.

Yesterday, I tried all sorts of things. I changed the batteries in the interface. I tried adding new program on/off to test and relocated the interface. I tried to use the AHP with the interface from a different outlet too. Today they haven't turned on at all again (although the table lamps are all on at their scheduled times).

For reference, the AHP version is 3.236 (i have tried updating but it says this is the latest version) and my switches are a combination of the decorator wall switches and regular wall switches. If anyone at all has insight, I will be eternally grateful....I am so, so frustrated I can't begin to tell you. Thank you in advance!

Knightrider

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 62
  • I love my WM100!
    • This Automated House
Re: AHP lately not controlling some of the lights
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 07:30:53 PM »

Get a new electronic device lately?  Plug in a new cell phone charger?  Got any CFL's that are show any age?  Try searching the words "signal sucker" an "noise maker".
Remote control is cool,

but automation rules!

Yojeffo

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: AHP lately not controlling some of the lights
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 08:21:07 PM »

In ur experience, how often does a cm15 controller fail?  >*<
I have the same problem after 15+ years of experience.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.