Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Headset jack issue  (Read 3950 times)

BuBuSpidecky

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
  • Hammie is my Hero
Headset jack issue
« on: March 16, 2013, 12:17:47 PM »

Hi All;
I'm confused.
My first airpad (a referb) was shipped with a headset where the jack has 4 divisions, (L,R,Com,Mike). I sent the airpad back because it had issues. X10 sent me a brand New one, but it shipped with a headset that the plug only had 3 divisions (L,R, Com) and no mike on the cord and the sent back the the other one under under separate cover.
Both seem to work.
Any Idea Which one it is?

I'd like to get an extension, and I'd like to get a BOX (credit card) working it as well.

Cheers,
BuBu
Cheers,
BuBu

Out of my mind...Please Leave a message!

X10 Repair Depot

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 20
  • I am here to help
Re: Headset jack issue
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 10:02:12 AM »

Hi All;
I'm confused.
My first airpad (a referb) was shipped with a headset where the jack has 4 divisions, (L,R,Com,Mike). I sent the airpad back because it had issues. X10 sent me a brand New one, but it shipped with a headset that the plug only had 3 divisions (L,R, Com) and no mike on the cord and the sent back the the other one under under separate cover.
Both seem to work.
Any Idea Which one it is?

I'd like to get an extension, and I'd like to get a BOX (credit card) working it as well.

Cheers,
BuBu

The headphone jack on the tablet does not have a microphone input.

BuBuSpidecky

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
  • Hammie is my Hero
Re: Headset jack issue
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 03:14:31 AM »

THX for the Reply. I gather from the reply that the plug only has 3 divisions; Therefore the BOX credit card reader will not work.

Yes/No?

Finally, I did a Google search and found the X-10 Blog that says we can get the Official ICS for the Airpad XL, but it points back to the GB release. So, where is this supposed ICS release? ???

Cheers,
BuBu
Cheers,
BuBu

Out of my mind...Please Leave a message!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.