Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: WS467 modules stopped working with CM15A controller  (Read 2941 times)

SkipW

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
WS467 modules stopped working with CM15A controller
« on: July 28, 2014, 09:23:08 PM »

I have a whole house system with many appliance modules, lamp dimmers, etc.  I have a CM15A controller and ActiveHome Pro Registered software v3.318.  In the system I have a WS467 (no softstart) and a WS477 wall switch modules that just within the past few days stopped working with the CM15A.  Everything else is working fine.  I can control both modules manually and they both modules respond to commands from a mini-controller.  But I cannot control either thru the CM15A.  I tried new addresses, deleting and recreating modules in the software, and removing each one at a time from the power source in case one module was causing a communication issue.  The software is finding the modules.  I haven't tried replacing the modules because it doesn't make sense for 2 different modules to fail the same way at the same time.  Any suggestions?

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: WS467 modules stopped working with CM15A controller
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 06:13:02 AM »

Have you tried the Mini-Controller in the same outlet as the CM15A?
That would show some possible power line issues.
Any new electrical or electronic devices in the home or an existing devise moved?

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
Re: WS467 modules stopped working with CM15A controller
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 08:27:23 PM »

I have a WS467 (no softstart) and a WS477 wall switch modules that just within the past few days stopped working with the CM15A. 
Maybe you have a noise source on same line as CM15A. Any new electronic toys plugged in?
http://jvde.us/x10_troubleshooting.htm
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.