💬General Category > Announcements

C++ developers (AHP rewrite)

<< < (2/5) > >>

dhouston:

--- Quote from: Tuicemen on December 19, 2015, 09:48:48 AM ---I'm not sure if they have much from the 2013 design as that info may have been lost on one of the servers they were unable to get working.
I'll put you in contact with the one person that might have access to what you 'd need.

--- End quote ---

Please do.

Tuicemen:
From going over the code it looks like AHP will compile with Visual Studio 2005 as well as 2003.
There currently is one programmer with Visual Studio 2003 going over the code.
They have discovered that there are several other things required to build so things are progressing however slowly.
Other requirements to compile:
DirectX SDK
Windows SDK
Windows Media SDK
Windows Driver Kit
Windows Template Library
Platform SDK
 >!

Walt2:
Its 2018.   Did this project ever get anywhere?

Tuicemen:
I've not heard anymore on this however Authinx has been focused more on the WIFI module.
The code I was able to get was all over the place and not updated to work with newer visual studio versions.

JohnIsett:

--- Quote from: Tuicemen on January 22, 2018, 04:29:58 PM ---I've not heard anymore on this however Authinx has been focused more on the WIFI module.
The code I was able to get was all over the place and not updated to work with newer visual studio versions.

--- End quote ---

Hi, Tuicemen.  Like you I've been using X10 successfully for many years (35--an original Mac interface user).  Sorry this AHP rewrite has not gone well.  For first time in about a year I plugged in my CM15A and was told "Device Descriptor Request Failed"--I assume a USB driver problem. 

I am running AHP on Win 10 computer and it has worked well for years...until now.  I searched forum for drivers and nothing comes up.  Do you have any suggestions or are you done with X10? 

Regards,
John I.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version