Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP/CM15A/AM486 and Activity Monitor Logs  (Read 1488 times)

IT Dude

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
AHP/CM15A/AM486 and Activity Monitor Logs
« on: August 25, 2017, 07:22:31 PM »

I'm trying to figure out why my AM486 will not fire unless I trigger it from within the software. I have 5 palm pads and they work fine for everything in the house, so I know it's not the palm pads. The software activity monitor registers all attempts to turn on this unit, but the only way to get the unit to come on is via the software method (on win7/32). This has me a bit perplexed as it worked fine for years. I've replaced the PAT01 and the TM751 and the RR501 (Transceivers) with no success, but whats confusing is the Act/Mon registers the turn on from any of the palm pads and from the software. Any recommends on what I may be missing?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 07:53:47 PM by IT Dude »

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: AHP/CM15A/AM486 and Activity Monitor Logs
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 08:19:57 PM »

Why do you have a tm751 and rr501 with the cm15?
Are they configured in the cm15 correctly?
Which transceiver is set to the pat01 house code?
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

IT Dude

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: AHP/CM15A/AM486 and Activity Monitor Logs
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 10:06:30 AM »

The RR501 is set to a standard A, (internal house code), with the PAT01 also set to A, at other end of house of the RR501. The outer house (TM751) is set to D.
Everything is programmed correctly and has been working fine for years, including the minor tweaks within the softstart series. I have a mix of old style / new style lm's. (which can be seen from within the xml file) (myhome.axl)
I did, about 3-4 years back, when I noticed the differences in the new style old style files; completely regenerate the whole new myhome file, but it has been working fine for about 3 years.
The AM (A16) in question is toggling a fan, which fires a macro on detect of A16 being turned on. Activity monitor shows it being turned on, but unit doesn't actually "click"... If I turn on A16 via software, it "clicks" to on and the macro then fires...

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.