📱X10 WIFI > 🧾Wish list

Release the WM100 protocol

(1/8) > >>

Tuicemen:
I've been asking for this since the first wm100 prototype was created B:(
I've been told authinx wishes to do this but the manufacture is dragging their feet. Maybe it is thought I'm the only one wishing this ::) :'
However if this was released we wouldn't have to wait for Authinx to find a developer to create something.
Maybe with enough votes it will be seen as something that should be pushed harder on the manufacturer. ::) :'

Knightrider:
Remember Bluewatch? If we had an SDK for this unit and some conditional logic, I could automate the porch lights when my phone connected to the home WiFi and it was dark outside.

Tuicemen:
The protocol being published would make this a very appealing device to every one.
This would allow communication to it directly and expand everyone's HA setup beyond what the app is capable of and may never be capable of.

dave w:

--- Quote from: Tuicemen on December 27, 2017, 01:32:11 PM ---I've been told authinx wishes to do this but the manufacture is dragging their feet.
Maybe with enough votes it will be seen as something that should be pushed harder on the manufacturer. ::) :'

--- End quote ---
I'm confused. I thought the China manufacturer worked for Authinx (?). 

Noam:
I would also like to see an SDK, preferably a multi-platform one, so software could be written for Windows, iOS, Linux, Android, as well as other popular languages (PHP, Java, Perl, Javascript, Python, etc).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version