📱X10 WIFI > 🐞X10 WIFI App problems or bugs

Is anyone running the app on an iPad?

<< < (2/5) > >>

ceedee:
iPad Air 2, iOS 11.4.1

- I start the app, then choose "connect to existing hub"
- I scan the QR code
- the app displays "please wait a moment, send data in progress",  then I get a sync error

docbell:

--- Quote from: ceedee on August 11, 2018, 07:51:48 AM ---iPad Air 2, iOS 11.4.1

- I start the app, then choose "connect to existing hub"
- I scan the QR code
- the app displays "please wait a moment, send data in progress",  then I get a sync error

--- End quote ---

iPad Air, iOS 11.4.1
You get further than I can. After updating the app and firmware I end up almost exactly where I was when I started this thread. Trying to scan the QR code gives the first screen (as before), and now hitting the "Settings" button gives the second screen. I've also tried the settings for Privacy and the Camera but just cannot enable the app to use the camera.

ceedee:
Is there any info - even a SWAG - on a fix for iOS as it relates to sync issues?  I need some sort of a carrot!  Thanks.

normd:
I set my WM100 using my iPad Air using iOS 12.0. I took a picture of the QRCode and easily added my iPhone 6 and an iPad 2.

ceedee:
Just updated my iOS app.  Release notes indicate that syncing issues were fixed on "some" iPhones and iPads. Well, not my iPad Air 2.   Sync history doesn’t work.  Sync data doesn’t work either.

I cannot connect a second iPad to the existing hub.  That times out too.

Running ios12 on both iPads.

And the beat goes on...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version