Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Broadlink RM Pro not learning X10 Security RF  (Read 5405 times)

lviper

• PI Expert
  • Helpful Post Rating: 10
Re: Broadlink RM Pro not learning X10 Security RF
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2018, 09:48:03 AM »

Just a followup. I did ask for the v20028 firmware and they sent me the link. I upgraded the firmware on the RM Pro and I was able to download Tuice's L codes and see them being sent. I tried several times to try and learn new codes both regular and security rf but saying it was difficult is being nice. Maybe one out of several to a dozen would finally learn. But then even after it said it was successful it would not send the command. So I waited for the different one on ordered.

The new unit arrived yesterday. It's a RM Pro+. I set it up in the econtrol app and tried to learn my first security code. Bingo, first try and it was successful. Second button successful 1st try. 3rd button successful 1st try. So I now have Arm-Home, Arm-Away and Disarm all configured in the econtrol app. Now to move on and get it setup in HA.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Broadlink RM Pro not learning X10 Security RF
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2018, 10:00:45 AM »

Seems like several firmware updates loses the X10 learnability. ::) :'
I've read many reports of  20025 not working I know 20023 did not as that's what I started with 20024 did work as I upgraded to that version in my first unit.
 The older units seem to have a harder time learning ( at least from the official apps) I always had better luck using the RM Bridge (android app) and the web interface for learning, importing and exporting codes.
Glad to see you now have both units working.
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.