📱X10 WIFI > 🐞X10 WIFI App problems or bugs

WM100 & PR511 flood

<< < (2/3) > >>

SkipWX10:
My CM15 sends ON commands and DIM commands starting at unit 1 and going to unit 8 all in quick succession, since they are all on the same setback from dusk....sometimes the WM100 gets two or three of the units commands, often different ones each day. I have several units set for OFF all at the same time and they all (four unit addresses) go off simultaneously and the WM100 only gets the lowest unit code.

Never has the WM100 been correct for 8 of my 11 lighting modules/switches unless I manually switch the device.

brobin:
One more nail in the WM100's coffin.

ceedee:
And I quote:

.The WM100 has an active ‘sense’ technology that will adjust the status of the devices in the app regardless of if the signal was sent from the WM100 or any other source (like a hand remote)"

Well, no.

Tuicemen:
I had hoped maybe this was addressed with the latest update as the developer didn't go into much detail when they stated minor issues where fixed.
I fired off a email to Authinx on this as well as adding the option for a backup /restore function stressing the need for that.

petera:
If I were the other WM100 users it would be more than emails I'd be firing off to Authinx. Maybe they could have the curtesy to address the owners directly via this forum, answer their questions and reaasure them. Maybe they have and I've missed their post. If they can't get the basics right I don't see a "Pro" model ever materialising. The underlying advantage of the WM100 appears to be its increased power to transmit X10 signals and little else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version