Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wm100 back online  (Read 1552 times)

gvodvarka

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Wm100 back online
« on: September 21, 2018, 12:08:56 PM »

It is up for me finally!  Is there a way for local control when the server goes down? 
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 02:47:01 PM by Knightrider »

cafelizardo

Re: Re: Server Outage Log
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 02:06:00 PM »

Server appears to be running again. 
I am now getting the green connected light and can control devices once again.  This was around 9:45 PDT.

I was not aware that the app required a connection to the outside world in order for it to work.  Tried to use the wifi setup wizard and reset to factory settings numerous times on multiple devices then decided to search online and found this forum.  Tried to signup here last night but did not get the welcome link until 4:42 am in my spam folder which I did not notice until now. 

Knightrider

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 62
  • I love my WM100!
    • This Automated House
Re: Re: Server Outage Log
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 02:45:51 PM »

It is up for me finally!  Is there a way for local control when the server goes down?

No.
Server appears to be running again. 
I am now getting the green connected light and can control devices once again.  This was around 9:45 PDT.

I was not aware that the app required a connection to the outside world in order for it to work. 

Not many people were, but this was verified on this forum very early on. Maybe the sales page should clarify.
Remote control is cool,

but automation rules!

bubbah

Re: Wm100 back online
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2018, 02:29:13 PM »

After much effort and finally a full reset it is now up, reprogrammed, and works via wifi or cellular data... I have a great wish for local control and backup/restore please !!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.