📱X10 WIFI > 🐞X10 WIFI App problems or bugs

Can't See QR Code (Can't Access Camera)

<< < (8/8)

Walt2:

--- Quote from: Tuicemen on December 08, 2018, 02:27:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Walt2 on December 08, 2018, 11:57:30 AM ---I hope this time, they will leave behind to their loyal community all the source code to the CM15A and the WM100, so we can continue to support ourselves.    -:)

--- End quote ---
If they had access to any usable code we would have seen this already.
The source code for AHP which I have is in bits and pieces and uses Microsoft drivers & Dlls no longer available.
Several developers attempted to do something with the AHP code without success.

--- End quote ---

I have to wonder if anyone was ever able to contact Mike C, and if he kept a copy of the full source package?    IMHO, that would be the only true hope.

Tuicemen:
I've reached out to several old programmers with out success. The old code that Mike may have would still require an old PC and a copy of the Old Visual Studio C+  (2005 if memory serves my right) to compile. It also would not include several plugins, not that many of them work now anyways. ::) :'
The WM100 was never intended to be a replacement for AHP though the original proto type did look that way. :( ::) :'

The option that my self and others in the X10 Community are working on will far out perform the WM100 or AHP.
Even the option dhouston is working on will also blow the socks off the WM100

HA Dave:

--- Quote from: HA Dave on December 08, 2018, 01:38:16 PM ---Statistically... he has over 6 years. I wonder if (Obama's reconfigured) General Motors will still be here that long? 
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Walt2 on December 09, 2018, 11:48:55 AM ---The GM bailout was done by Bush #43.   It was completed, and signed off by him.   True, it after the elections, and Obama was the President Elect, but about a month before Bush #43 left office.

--- End quote ---

Your added information is semi-correct.  Bush approved a bailout plan and gave General Motors and Chrysler $13.4 billion in financing from TARP (Troubled Assets Relief Program).

But has nothing to do with my reference to The General Motors Chapter 11 bankruptcy and reconfiguration presided over by President Obama in 2009.

But this makes my point! This isn't stuff learned in a five second Google search. You've either learned this stuff or you didn't. Market forces have always been and will always be with us. We can either learn about what is happening and roll with it. Or we can just rant about what we wish, might, could, should, have been.

RE-acting to modern changes... is failure in motion. We need to collectively visualize and build a future that CAN include X10. 

brobin:

--- Quote from: HA Dave on December 10, 2018, 12:47:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: HA Dave on December 08, 2018, 01:38:16 PM ---Statistically... he has over 6 years. I wonder if (Obama's reconfigured) General Motors will still be here that long? 
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Walt2 on December 09, 2018, 11:48:55 AM ---The GM bailout was done by Bush #43.   It was completed, and signed off by him.   True, it after the elections, and Obama was the President Elect, but about a month before Bush #43 left office.

--- End quote ---

Your added information is semi-correct.  Bush approved a bailout plan and gave General Motors and Chrysler $13.4 billion in financing from TARP (Troubled Assets Relief Program).

But has nothing to due with my reference to The General Motors Chapter 11 presided over by President Obama in 2009.

--- End quote ---

That's when GM stood for Government Motors  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version