📱🖥️PiX10Hub > 🏥Help and Trouble Shooting

Please Use the forum for questions on the PiX10Hub!

(1/11) > >>

Tuicemen:
I've been bomb barded with questions on everything from general PiX10Hub enquiries to complicated HG setups since and prior to the PiX10Hub release.
Some of these questions have been duplicated multi times so end users would result in any answer I may have.
I'm also not a HA-Bridge, HomeGenie or Pi expert and even if I were I don't have time to answer all these repeated questions.
The forum is for posting questions and answers so everyone benefits.

Please don't PM me about the PiX10Hub and use the forum, no question is a stupid one!
 >!

petera:
Like wise here.

I don't have the ultimate recipie for the perfect steak dinner either  rofl

On topic is the keyword here. Maybe the Pi X10 hub will bring you to a parallel universe but even I haven't figured that one out yet.

PMs from the original contributors by all means but everything else on the forum please.

This is not a 24/7 paid support service so please bear that in mind too.

LostDog88:

--- Quote from: petera on December 23, 2018, 10:00:27 AM ---Like wise here.

I don't have the ultimate recipie for the perfect steak dinner either  rofl

On topic is the keyword here. Maybe the Pi X10 hub will bring you to a parallel universe but even I haven't figured that one out yet.

PMs from the original contributors by all means but everything else on the forum please.

This is not a 24/7 paid support service so please bear that in mind too.

--- End quote ---

As a bonafide fat boy from the south. I can give you that perfect steak recipe!!  rofl rofl rofl rofl :) :) :P :P

mike:
I hate to bother you tuicemen, but my image download of version 1.1 failed at 700mb.  OK, I will install a download mgr so I can recover next time.  But it seems your version 1.2 might be better for me to download instead of version 1.1 due to your adding some arm/disarm something to it - I would like to see that.

So before I try again on a slow download here, can you revive the link (does not work) to the 1.2 version  mentioned here:

http://forums.x10.com/index.php?topic=30714.msg179067#msg179067

Thank you.

Tuicemen:
Done.
 me and my fat fingers  >*<
 >!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version