🖥️ActiveHome Pro > ActiveHome Pro General

CM15A/AHP unreliable timer

<< < (2/3) > >>

Brian H:
I have my APC UPS on a 10 Amp Smarthome FilterLinc's filtered outlet and the pass through has my controller plugged in to it.
Jeff has X10 filters that are very good.
Made a big difference in how much of the power line signals are absorbed by the AC input of the UPS.

JethTran:
Hi....the CM15A is higher up in a divider outlet. It has been in a similar divider source for quite a long time. It has a couple of clocks downloaded to it that permit it to turn on/off our parlor lights and patio lights. For as far back as month those lights at this point don't work on the clock however can be turned here and there by the palm distant.

There is a collector module first floor and it gets the catch presses from the entirety of the palm controllers I have in the house.

So I figure that the CM15 has stopped conveying a sign however I don't know.

babybearjs:
I seem to be having the same issue. I'm finding that a lot of it has to do with the noise on the powerline. I have several computers and other electronic stuff in my house and have had to install filters to help stop it... there are times when I download the timer settings and they repeat with in 30 minutes of the last timer event. I found that if I disconnect the module from my PC it helps stop the repeating... and then there is the phase problem... certain switches stop responding or wont respond at all... so frustrating!

Brian H:
JV Digital Engineering has a great set of troubleshooting tutorials.
You may want to look at.
https://jvde.us/x10-troubleshooting/

smatofu:
When it comes to X10 RF, CM15A and each of my transceivers are setup to receive different house codes; otherwise they interfere with each other. CM15A house code setup is for RF receival only; it can transmit all house codes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version