Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: HG Plus app Dashboard programs versus HG PiHub  (Read 1434 times)

shtckt

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
HG Plus app Dashboard programs versus HG PiHub
« on: May 03, 2020, 04:07:15 PM »

I have Status Info, Weather Alerter, and several small utility programs [RPi Memory Cleaner, RPi Reboot, Safe Shutdown, etc] on my PiZeroW's HomeGenie Dashboard within PiHub. All are accessible via my PC's browser.

But within the Android version of HomeGenie Plus app's Dashboard, I am not able to add Weather Alerter, nor the Status Info, programs. I only see OpenWeather within HG Plus which is enabled on my PiHub but not displayed on the Dashboard. I do have all the other programs [RPi Memory Cleaner, RPi Reboot, Safe Shutdown, etc.] on the Dashboard. Yet, when I attempt to edit the Dashboard group on HG Plus, no programs other than OpenWeather are available.

Is there something I am not aware I need to do to make the WeatherAlerter and Status Info programs available on the HG Plus app?

I am running the late Dec 2019 Buster image. It ran without a problem, except for a continually diminishing MemFree, for the 2 months I was away from home. I have the MemFree issue for another subject to Post.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: HG Plus app Dashboard programs versus HG PiHub
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 08:10:07 AM »

The plus app doesn't allow for custom widgets as yet. The way arround getting weather alerter and the status widget info to display on the plus app is to change the widget used in HG.
Change them to the generic info widget.
 Also drop the author feed back wishing support for custom widgets.
Gene has mentioned to me this is coming however with more requests it may put the add closer to the top of his to do list.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.