🛡Home Security > Problems and Troubleshooting

SC Security Console Keypad pin out/wiring diagram

(1/3) > >>

petera:
Was wondering if anyone was aware of the pin out configuration or had a wiring diagram for the above. I'm working on a virtual keypad via an Arduino. Early days but was wondering if anyone had already examined the physical side of the keypad in the security console.

Tuicemen:
Do you have the model # 
With my console the key pad is only for programing phone #s

petera:
SC9000 which is effectively the Euro version of the SC1200. Panel can be armed/disarmed, lights can be turned on and off and configured via the 16 key keypad and the two additional arm home/away keys. It also gives access to delayed exit. I’m designing a web api to emulate a virtual security panel. There’s very little technical data available for this range of panels I can find. I can either hack into the keypad bus or if there’s any other serial I/O available on the board I could use that too.

Tuicemen:
The virtual key pad your looking at creating are you planing to allow it to setup/program the console or just arm/disarm?

petera:
Full console capability is what I’m targeting to be operated from a tablet. Just trying to determine if there’s any tech specs available on these panels.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version