🔌General Home Automation > Powerline Control Reliability

XTB Product availability

(1/5) > >>

JeffVolp:
This had been posted on our own forum, but that went off line when our website host updated the forum software.  With the main X10 Forum back on line, it wasn't worth the effort to rebuild our forum.

The XTBR and XTB-523 were converted for mostly robotic assembly, and will remain available for the foreseeable future.

The XTB-IIR/+ will be discontinued when the current inventory is gone.

Because of numerous requests, a limited number of the XTB-232 and XTB-ANR are available again.

The XTBM/Pro meters and XTB-F10/F15 high-current plug-in filters are no longer available.

Jeff

JeffVolp:
I just ordered PIC microcontrollers for another batch of devices.  Mouser is almost out of stock on one of them, and is quoting 42 week and 52 week delivery after their stock is gone.

It looks like electronic devices other than cars may be impacted by the semiconductor shortage.

Jeff

bkenobi:
There is a picture I saw posted yesterday of a speedway in Kentucky that is completely filled up with Ford Super Duty pickup trucks that are 99% deliverable sans some logic chips.  This is becoming a huge problem for industries you would not expect it to affect!

https://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/ford/2021/05/03/ford-gm-semiconductor-chip-super-duty-kentucky/4918434001/

Brian H:
My Nephew works for a manufacturer of equipment like light bars and sirens. For emergency vehicles.
They are having similar issues with parts. Like Chips.

JeffVolp:

--- Quote from: Brian H on May 06, 2021, 04:18:07 PM ---My Nephew works for a manufacturer of equipment like light bars and sirens. For emergency vehicles.
They are having similar issues with parts. Like Chips.
--- End quote ---

From Mouser - the PIC used in several XTB products:

On Order:
2,010 Expected 3/10/2022
1,320 Expected 3/14/2022

I ordered more back when the fan started to get dirty, and should have enough to carry me through.

Jeff

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version