Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: SMARTENIT P2 Hub / x10 Airsight Cams  (Read 2080 times)

Possum0425

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
SMARTENIT P2 Hub / x10 Airsight Cams
« on: December 31, 2021, 08:53:36 AM »

Does anyone have experience adding IP Cams to SMARTENIT Harmony P2 Hub? 

I do not have FOSCAM units but have six X10 Airsight cams of various models and five Amazon Blink cams.  Has anyone had any luck adding cams other than the Foscam listed in the Smartenit App????

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: SMARTENIT P2 Hub / x10 Airsight Cams
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2021, 09:11:27 AM »

I don't  use the smartenit however I do have several  Airsight and foscam cameras
Some of the old Airsight cameras use the same protocol as the foscam, newer HD airsights are different. If you only wish to view and not control (presets) or settings this should be possible by editing the connection url. If you supply the airsight model number I can attempt to locate the correct connection (URL) string.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

Mic_

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2022, 08:44:09 PM »

There is a discussion page (that I'm trying to get back to) that is well versed with this Hub. when I get back there, I will provide the info.  i just got the hub installed, with the Zigbee x10 gateway/hub

brobin

• Helpful Post Rating: 157
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 12:23:17 AM »

FWIW, I think you'll be much happier using the IP CAM VIEWER app by Richard Chou to view and control your cameras. It handles Airsight cameras and hundreds of others and let's you both view AND control them.  The app is designed just for cameras, feature rich and is well supported.  Try the free version and see how you like it.  Both Android & IOS apps.  While the P2 supports one model of Foscam camera that's really not its purpose.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.