Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: JDS Stargate X10 Interactive Automation System & IO Xpander  (Read 1926 times)

macjax

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
JDS Stargate X10 Interactive Automation System & IO Xpander
« on: January 23, 2023, 03:01:14 AM »

Greetings all. I have a JDS Stargate system and IO Xpander for sale. It's a working pull. I have no idea what it's worth. Make me an offer....

brobin

• Helpful Post Rating: 157
Re: JDS Stargate X10 Interactive Automation System & IO Xpander
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 12:59:09 PM »

Does it have a WebXpander?

macjax

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 01:12:19 PM »

Hi, it doesn't but it has some phone/modem board on top with 3x RJ11 jacks and speaker terminals. Sorry, I am not that familiar with this stuff and I can't post pictures here, I guess because I am new. I also don't see any of this stuff on eBay to compare it with. Thanks !

brobin

• Helpful Post Rating: 157
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2023, 07:07:48 PM »

The number of Stargate users is dwindling - as are the number of X10 users - so there isn't much of a market for them anymore. In fact, rather than throw it away someone was kind enough to reach out and offer me his for free!  One WITH a Web Xpander just sold on ebay for $50 a few weeks ago.  see: https://t.ly/Eh_K

bkenobi

• PI Expert
  • Helpful Post Rating: 24
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 12:25:36 AM »

If someone needs it to keep their system working, it's worth whatever you ask because they have no options.  But, the number of people who still need/want that unit can probably be counted on a person's fingers so I imagine it might be a wait to get that pay day.  I think there are 3 people who use those units here and most users seem to have backups of known unavailable parts that are critical to their systems.  I have no idea the value, but your best bet is probably to put it on ebay and hope it eventually sells.  If you just want it gone, someone here might make an offer to keep it as a backup.  Just my opinion.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.