Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: RF signal are not triggering devices  (Read 40893 times)

SDUB

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: RF signal are not triggering devices
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2008, 12:38:41 PM »

Hey thanks,

It's working now! I'm glad to know that there are people taking time to help others here. I really was thinking that I would return all my grownup toys since I never had a reply from support at X10. The only thing missing now is the registration code, I never got any email with those codes. I bought the suite with ActiveHome Professional, Smart Macro, iWatchOut, myHouse Online and ActiveHome Pro - Home Security Solution. Using the download link they provided, I don't even know if they're installed yet. Especially without any registration code(s).  Is it me or support is an issue?  Anyway, I'll stick around here for more tip from other users.

Thanks again for taking the time to help me,  #:)

Have a nice day,

SDUB

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2008, 01:59:40 PM »

I bought a new AHP combination a week ago; as my old interface was from 2004.  So far NO Registration email.

SDUB

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2008, 02:23:10 PM »

So I'm not the only one...  I feel less alone now! LOL!!!

I'll send you a message if I get it.

Cheers,

SDUB

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 06:24:32 PM »

I used the X10 Support Link to get a new download link. Problem is I don't think the original order was inputted to the computer as the normal registration number of order number and appended suffix got nothing but a number not found message.  ::)  :'

georgea

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2008, 07:49:08 PM »

Hi,

Kinda new to Active Home Pro, but have been using X10 products for a while now.  I am having a similar problem, but with a twist.  My RF (HR12A - Older that dirt) remote operates all modules like a champ, but clicking on switches in the AHP interface only operates a couple modules.  When I use the RF remote, the switches respond on the screen and so do the modules.  I've moved a couple of the non-responsive modules to the same room as the PC, then used the switch on the AHP screen and they start workling fine.  It sounds like a phase coupler would help, but why does everything work fine with the modules back in their original locations using the RF remote but not the AHP interface?

Thanks.
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.