Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Where do i download smart macros ???  (Read 10081 times)

snakeybeaveruk

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Where do i download smart macros ???
« on: March 07, 2006, 02:36:51 PM »

I have just done my house out and have been pretty happy with it,but i would like to have things like the security light not working in the day so after looking on here i have read about smart macros ?
I only have active home the free version,so can somebody just tell me what i need and where to download it from ?
I can only find smart macro to download from a usa website for $49, will this work with my software or do i also need to upgrade to active home pro ??
Many Thanks
Robert

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Where do i download smart macros ???
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 02:52:00 PM »

I have just done my house out and have been pretty happy with it,but i would like to have things like the security light not working in the day so after looking on here i have read about smart macros ?
I only have active home the free version,so can somebody just tell me what i need and where to download it from ?
I can only find smart macro to download from a usa website for $49, will this work with my software or do i also need to upgrade to active home pro ??
Many Thanks
Robert
You need the AHP software and the CM15A interface (usb version of cm11a).Watch for the specials you can sometime find it and all the plugins for arround $60 ;) :D
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

snakeybeaveruk

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 03:42:40 PM »

Thanks i have the USB interface so just need thw software but i cannot find anywhere to pay over the net and download it,does it only come on disk do u think ?
Thanks
Rob

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 03:53:32 PM »

When you bought the CM15A they should have emailed you a link to AHP software it only comes as a download.
Don't have the download call or email support with your e-mail information and your order number if you have it and they'll send you the link.
the smartmacro plugin is an extra download but you have to have ActiveHomePro to run it.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

snakeybeaveruk

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 04:17:29 PM »

I got all my gear from ebay and i had a disk with active home 1.42 so not sure what to do now !
Thanks
Rob

X10 Pro

• Helpful Post Rating: 23
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 04:18:45 PM »

You are using the original ActiveHome, which is not compatible with the Smart Macros Plug-in for ActiveHome Pro. ActiveHome Pro and the new USB interface are not available in the UK or Europe yet.

snakeybeaveruk

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 04:28:50 PM »

Thanks for that,i will get it as soon as it is then.
I do have timer settings on all the modules but the front security light still works in the day even when i have it to go off at 7am.
Or are these timer settings for something else ??
Thanks
Rob

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.