Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Macro Problem with SC546A remote chime  (Read 9300 times)

deng

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Macro Problem with SC546A remote chime
« on: March 10, 2006, 07:24:05 AM »

I have a macro that is configured to run when an active eye motion sensor is triggered.  The macro triggers the chime module to chime.  I've downloaded the macro into the CM15A. 

The problem is that this setup works only when the computer, that is connected to the CM154A USB interface, is ON. The activehome pro software is not running when the computer is on.

Anybody know what is going on here?

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: Macro Problem with SC546A remote chime
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 10:36:16 AM »

Is the macro housed on the PC or is it housed in the Interface?  If you accidently set it up to be on the PC in the Macro Generator, even if you uploaded everything to the interface, PC based macros are not.

Check the macro construction and make sure it's not PC based. If it is, change it to one that is uploaded to the interface.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

deng

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 08:28:16 PM »

I looked in the Macro Designer and I can't find where the definition of the PC or interface based macros is located.  The only thing I see is a definition for where "Macro resides in"; and that is used to define the room for where this Macro resides in.  No mention of pc or interface based macros.

When I download the the timers and Macros is it only for the room displayed or are all of the rooms downloaded?

And can you give me more details on where this PC/inteface based definition is located in the active home software?

Thaniks,
David

deng

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 08:31:40 PM »

Ah, I see ... Found it.

Thanks for your help Dan!!!

Much Appreciated.

David

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.