Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Trouble with the Robotic Ninja  (Read 18793 times)

cardude

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Trouble with the Robotic Ninja
« on: February 13, 2007, 01:45:34 AM »

I ordered an x10 Robotic Ninja a while back and I was under the impression that it could move to the preset positions when an eagle eye motion sensor turned on. I already have an audio video receiver, transceiver, and video rec. set up. I also have three b/w night cameras and a floodcam. I mounted one of the b/w cameras on the Robotic Ninja because I need it to cover my car. The Floodcam provides the light I need and rec. the front of the car, but I need the other b/w cam w/ robotic ninja to be able to watch all the other sides. I'm new to this stuff so if anyone could provide me with some info, I would greatly appreciate it.
The All Seeing Eye (or camera)

JimC

• Helpful Post Rating: 41
Re: Trouble with the Robotic Ninja
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 06:44:34 AM »

I ordered an x10 Robotic Ninja a while back and I was under the impression that it could move to the preset positions when an eagle eye motion sensor turned on

I do not believe you can move the Ninja to a preset with just a motion sensor. I think that will require additional software and possibly hardware. I use AHP and a CM15A for this and it works fine.

Jim
_ _ ...  ..._ _

cardude

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 03:59:59 AM »

thanks for the response. Darn I didn't want to buy anymore things. Besides if I bought the software, it would need to be connected to the computer. huh? ??? what do those abbreviations mean?
The All Seeing Eye (or camera)

JimC

• Helpful Post Rating: 41
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 07:03:44 AM »

what do those abbreviations mean

If you are referring to CM15A and AHP, check out the following link.

http://www.x10.com/activehomepro/activehome-pro.html

With the CM15A and AHP you do not have to have the computer on to have the Ninja go to a preset when motion is detected. The information is stored in the CM15A

« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 07:05:36 AM by JimC »
_ _ ...  ..._ _

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.